Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tribal Bonfire...

No henna business for Gina =(

It was a lovely event...I saw some wonderful bellydancing acts and drum solos...

BUT...

I didn't do any henna business. So I will be emailing the coordinator soon (I've been crazy busy, but when I get a moment) and tell her that I am recommending that half day vending should be from 9 or 10am until 4pm. I had a few dancers (maybe 3) say that they wished I was there earlier...they would have gotten henna after they (pick one): taught their class, in between class, and/or before the show. Once the show went on...I had no one walk by.

Ah well...a learning experience.

I am greatful for the opportunity...but wish I had some henna business.

Hopefully, next time...

Up next...NYRF!!!! Come visit!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home