Thursday, May 17, 2012

CTRF

Hi everyone,
The henna season is in full swing at CTRF in Guilford, CT! Last weekend was the first weekend and it was a hit! The weather was beautiful and it was simply a great time to be had by all.
PLEASE come out and visit...there are three more weekends left:
*5/19-5/20
*5/26-5/27
*6/2-6/3

Also, I have a new look! I upgraded my tent and have new digs...this is what the new location looks like:
And please "like" my Karmic Henna page on Facebook and check out all the new photos of new henna pieces that I've done.
Can't wait to see you!!!

Namaste,
Gina
P.S. Kid's day is on Friday 5/18. I will be there, but my sign won't. Russ took it home to make a repair and it won't be there for Friday. Just keep a look out for the blue & white tent if you are looking for me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home